navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

learning to knit


That's right, I'm teaching a knitting class!

For all those who want to learn to knit but can't find the time, I'm teaching a beginning knitting class in Chicago during the "lunch hour." I'll teach you how to knit, and you'll walk away with a scarf in 4 weeks. 

The pertinent info:

Where: Merchandise Mart
Dates: September 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
Time: 12:00pm to 12:45pm
Cost: $60, including needles and two balls of yarn

Email me to register (or with questions) at katiesredumbrella@gmail.com, or check out the etsy listing here

*ALSO. For a group of 5 or more, I will come to you at your office! Email me for details.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    I super love this idea and wish I were in Chi to join you! Your sweater is making me want to pick up the ol needles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to southern Il? Please!

    haha.

    Good luck with your class. Those are some lucky students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Way to act on your fabulous idea!! Lucky knitters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie taught me to knit! And now I'm SUPER RICH AND SUCCESSFUL! ... or just an avid knitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Katie! Lunch time knitters will be happier at work simply because they are knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!