navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Friday, September 10, 2010

my first accordion song

I started my accordion class last Sunday, and here's what I have to show for it:


Just a simple little waltz, but I'm excited to be learning actual accordion music, not just looking at piano music and trying to adapt it to an accordion. It's a little soft at first because one of the things I need to practice is playing softly. This instrument is so large and loud - my teacher had to tell me to stop playing so he could hear the other students in the class! A bit embarrassing.

5 comments:

  1. Transition into Joan Holloway 80% complete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you play the accordion! That is so freakin awesome. Nice job on the video too. And that is one sweet looking accordion, is it aqua? Want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friends!

    Heather - you made my day with that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok are you seriously learning to play the accordion?! SO freaking awesome. You are a rockstar :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!