navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Friday, September 16, 2011

upcoming craft shows

After doing two craft shows this summer, I feel like I've been bitten by the bug! I love setting up my booth, figuring out new ways to display my crafty wares, and talking to customers face to face. In the next month I'll be doing two craft shows, both in Michigan:


This first is downtown in my hometown of Saline, MI. I'll be at the Saline Harvest of the Arts on Saturday, September 24th from 10am to 7pm.


The second is the brand new Liberty Local at the Ann Arbor Arts Center (click for address) on October 8th from 10am to 6pm, and October 9th from 12pm to 5pm. I'm really excited to be part of this new Handmade Craft Fair! 

Here's the description from the website: "With two floors of indie craft goodness, Liberty Local will be held in the historic Walker Carriage Building, home of the Ann Arbor Art Center.  Think of it as an indoor indie artists’ market, showcasing the best in independent craft." Awesome.

Why do two shows in Michigan? I'll be home for two weddings on September 23rd and October 1st, so I figured I'd make a week or two of it. I'm planning to pick apples with my nieces, make brunch with my family and see The Lion King with my sister. A nice autumnal getaway!

1 comment:

  1. sept 23 is a GREAT date for a wedding :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!