navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bombshell Shorts Update

It was recently brought to my attention that the Bombshell Shorts pattern was missing an important component - the cable charts!

Holla Knits has re-released the pattern, complete with charts, and all patterns bought from this time forward will be correct.


If you have already purchased the pattern, and would like the updated version, please send me an email at katie@hollaknits.com, and include your name and the email address you used to purchase through Holla Knits. I'll send you a new pattern right away!

1 comment :

  1. Hi is it alright if I buy the pattern from you instead, since you already corrected it! Please email me, thankyou! doubleoxm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!