navigation bar

about tutorials flickr twitter

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Glasses from Firmoo!

Wide angle glasses

Awhile ago I was contacted by Firmoo, asking if I'd like to try a pair of their glasses. While I would have loved to get a pair without a prescription in them (I got Lasik in 2006), Chris actually wears glasses, so we got him a pair! 

I had never heard of Firmoo, who have been selling glasses online for years, in a ton of different styles. I love the tortoise shell frames on the front page, which they did not have when I let Chris choose his glasses... he doesn't know how close he came to not getting a new pair... 

side glasses

Chris chose this pair of black plastic frames with a light brown plastic on the sides. They came with a dust cloth, soft case, and hard case. As you can see from the picture below - he has a pretty intense prescription, so I was a little bit worried about the quality of the frames and holding up to that much lens. But they feel sturdy and secure, and Chris loves wearing them. 

So normally this is where I'd say, "And if you comment, you can win a free pair!" But nope - Firmoo is offering a free pair to ALL first-time customers

Straight-On Glasses

If you're in the market for a new pair of glasses, give them a try, and just pay for shipping. Their customer support was very helpful, and there's this FAQ to get you started. You can even upload a picture and "try on" styles before you buy, which any 4-eyes knows is essential!

As stated, I got a free pair of glasses from Firmoo, but all opinions are my own. 

4 comments :

  1. They look great on him! This is interesting because I'm due for an eye appointment and can tell I need a stronger prescription. I'd been thinking about an online store, but you cant beat a free pair. I want tortoise shell frames too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, give them a try! The quality was definitely worth it.

      Delete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!