navigation bar

about tutorials flickr twitter

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chambray Skirt from eShakti - including crop top.

Having a blog is fun when companies want to send you stuff to try out, right? Well, eShakti contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to try out one of their garments, so I chose this chambray skirt:

Chambray Skirt


It's actually no longer available on the site, but is very similar to this belted poplin skirt

The fun thing about eShakti is that you can modify any of their products to specifically fit your body. Originally, this skirt was supposed to be just-below-the-knee, and I requested it be lengthened. I first heard of eShakti when I was looking for bridesmaids dresses for weddings - how fun would it be to have bridesmaids in slightly altered versions of the same dress?

Twirly Skirt!

So they sent me this pretty skirt, and I love it. I've been wanting a longer, light skirt like this, and it pairs perfectly with this crop top I bought on a whim. Trends!
The fit is great - I should have gone down a size, because of the elastic waist on the back, but the belt helps cinch it. I love that you can customize down to the exact waist measurement. The fabric is thin, but that's not a bad thing in LA, right? 

If you want to try outeShakti for yourself, you can use the code "redumbrella" to get 10% off your order (until 9/16/14) and check them out on Facebook and Pinterest!


4 comments :

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!