navigation bar

about tutorials flickr twitter

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Holla Knits Fall 2014 Blog Tour!

Have you seen the new Holla Knits for Fall?


I am totally in love with Cape Vertigo by Leah Coccari-Swift. How gorgeous would this be in a monochromatic color scheme like two greys or two browns? I have a feeling it could double as a winter coat here in LA. 


What about Axial by Kirsten Singer? It's an oversized boyfriend-like sweater with a unique construction. Look at that back panel! Gorgeous! 


And Velma by Allyson Dkyhuizen. What a textured, classic beauty! The perfect Fall sweater (and I love that garter stitch neckline).

There's a lot more textured, sweater-y goodness in the Fall 2014 collection, so hop over to Holla Knits to check it out. Then come back and leave me a comment for your chance to win the pattern of your choice! I'll randomly draw a winner on Wednesday, October 1st. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the tour for giveaway fun:

Sept 10: Klever Knits
Sept 11: Berroco
Sept 12: Canary Knits

Sept 16: Life on Laffer
Sept 17: Knits in Class
Sept 18: Makewise Designs
Sept 19: Anzula

Sept 22: Ruby Submarine
Sept 23: BoKnits
Sept 25: DoogKnits

7 comments :

  1. There are so many interesting patterns in this collection. Every day my favorite changes! Today, it's Axial

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the Beech Street vest. Thanks!
    gussek on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten pretty obsessed with the Windowpane Sweater. And Velma. Gosh... it's a great collection yet again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which I like better Axial (perhaps slightly more) and Velma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, so many great patterns! It's an awesome collection, for sure. I think Velma and Axial are my faves, but it's a totally solid collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cape Vertigo is my choice right now, but Axial is a wishlist one....I need more time in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!