navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last week in Instagrams

1. Lemon Soup from Daphne's, my official comfort food.

It's been a rough week - Chris broke his ankle on Thursday, and I've spent a good amount of hours in doctor's waiting rooms. But that means I got some knitting done on design samples? Yup, I'm trying to look on the bright side. Hope you guys had a good week!

wearin' handknits Sweet Lucies
2. Wearing my MUYM tank. 3. Office party with Sweet Lucie's amazing ice cream.

New plates New yarn!
4. New plates and a tray. 5. New yarn for my Holla Knits Accessories design.

Brushing up the violin Accordion timess
6. & 7. I'm prepping for a big audition, which means brushing up on my violin and accordion.


  1. Aww, man, so sorry about Chris' ankle. :( Good luck with the audition! Hope it goes well!

  2. Is knit picks soft? Have you used many types? Do you prefer one over another?


    1. Yes! I've knit with 5 or 6 of their yarns, and none of them have been "scratchy." The least soft was the "Andes del Campo" yarn I knit this sweater in: . Everything else has been downright soft!

  3. You knit, play the violin AND the accordion? That's amazing!


Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!