This little row of sticky notes is my summer to-do list:
1. Etsy Clearance - I still have a ton of the felt stuff that I used to sell in my shop, and since Etsy came out with a new app, it makes it even easier to do a quick sale. Soon I will have everything listed and at low-low prices!
2. Crochet Beach Bag - Alycia from Habitual Homebody runs fun, monthly crochet-alongs, and this month's is this Beach Bag. I might not make it by the deadline (which is Wednesday... and I haven't started..) but this is the perfect bag to take to the grocery store on my Vespa. It shall be made!
3. Donut Quilt - Inspired by Amanda from Hey Porkchop, I'm dying for this Donut Quilt. Chris gifted me the pattern for Valentine's Day, and it's been waiting, patiently, for me to make it. It, too, shall be made!
4. Library Card - I've lived two blocks away from a branch of the Burbank public library for over a year, and still don't have a library card. For shame.
5. Blog Re-design - I'm thinking something simple. I love the look of these templates from xoSillyGrrl on Etsy.
6. Camping - I love camping, and summer is the time for it. My tent and grilled-cheese-maker will not gather dust this year!
7. Web Series - I'm burying this big news at #7: I've written a 6-episode web series and will be filming it this summer. I'm terrified.
8. Pool Party - Every weekend. Snacks + Friends + Pool = Party.
9. Beach - More than last year, which means at least once. Yeah, I'm kind of silly for living in California and not taking much advantage of the beach.
What about you - what are you doing this summer?