Monday, March 3, 2014

Happenings at Red Letter Day Stitches

Although I've been neglecting this little blog, I've been hard at work over at Red Letter Day Stitches

Fat Tuesday

I released a new pattern for Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday! This one uses a lot of new and challenging stitches, and was a lot of fun to stitch up. You can purchase it for $4, here. (And March 4th, aka Fat Tuesday, it's on sale for $2!)

RaG SAL Part 2

Currently, I'm right in the middle of a stitch-along for Allyson's new pattern, Raise a Glass. I mean, we're stitching a mug of beer in honor of St. Patrick's Day, so you know I endorse this one whole-heartedly.  I love the way Allyson worked out the shading - you hold two different colored threads together! 

Part 4 - Finished Balloons > Roses!

A few weeks ago I finished a stitch-along for Allyson's Valentine's Day pattern, Balloons & Roses. I changed it up a bit and stitched the design onto a bright magenta fabric instead of my go-to muslin, and I loved the way it turned out. Starting with a blank canvas can be nice, but a bright color can really change up the feel of a design. 

Both of Allyson's patterns are available for $4. We also have year-long subscriptions!

New Easter Design! Little Bunny WIP

And a little bonus... a little peek of my new bunny-centric Easter design!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!