navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happenings at Red Letter Day Stitches

Although I've been neglecting this little blog, I've been hard at work over at Red Letter Day Stitches

Fat Tuesday

I released a new pattern for Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday! This one uses a lot of new and challenging stitches, and was a lot of fun to stitch up. You can purchase it for $4, here. (And March 4th, aka Fat Tuesday, it's on sale for $2!)

RaG SAL Part 2

Currently, I'm right in the middle of a stitch-along for Allyson's new pattern, Raise a Glass. I mean, we're stitching a mug of beer in honor of St. Patrick's Day, so you know I endorse this one whole-heartedly.  I love the way Allyson worked out the shading - you hold two different colored threads together! 

Part 4 - Finished Balloons > Roses!

A few weeks ago I finished a stitch-along for Allyson's Valentine's Day pattern, Balloons & Roses. I changed it up a bit and stitched the design onto a bright magenta fabric instead of my go-to muslin, and I loved the way it turned out. Starting with a blank canvas can be nice, but a bright color can really change up the feel of a design. 

Both of Allyson's patterns are available for $4. We also have year-long subscriptions!

New Easter Design! Little Bunny WIP

And a little bonus... a little peek of my new bunny-centric Easter design!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!