This weekend, while Chris made chili, I made this new spring wreath!
Last spring I made this yarn wreath, and while it was nice or whatever, I never really loved it. A few months ago I patched together some scraps into a little something-or-other that needed a purpose. Two "meh" projects on their own - so I put them together!
To begin, I pulled all the red flowers off, and squared up my patchwork into one long rectangle that was a bit bigger than the circumference of the wreath.
After that, I loosely pinned the fabric around the wreath and whip stitched it in place.
Finished with a bow and much more spring-time than before!