Saturday, May 26, 2012

under the weather

sicky 
I've had a nasty cold for the past week or so. Let me tell you - having a cold is bad, but having a cold when it's 85 degrees and all you want to do is go for a swim is worse. Luckily, Chris has been taking care of me, and I think I'm finally starting to feel a bit better! 

Here's some instagrams from the past few weeks to convince you that I do have a life, I haven't just been lying on the couch with knitting, tissues, and Louie CK. Not that I'm complaining, I do looove me some Louie! 

me & amy teal nails
1. Catching up with Amy. 2. Nailz!

chickens wine 'o clock
3. Backyard chickens. 4. Wine time. 

books pretty centerpiece
5. New books. 6. Pretty succulent centerpiece.

green juice loafer!
7. Green juice. 8. New shoes.

fresh fruit popsicle graffiti
9. Juice popsicle. 10. Restaurant graffiti. 

lizzzz mocs
11. Lizz came to visit! 12. Mocs.

crocheting new yarn
13. A bit of crochet. 14. New yarn for a new design. 

chris at daphne's lemon covered almonds
15. Chris took me out to Daphne's. 16. Lemon yogurt-covered almonds - obsessed.

polka dot nails spoiled
17. Polka dot nails. 18. Chris got me Starbucks (I'm spoiled!)

burger date night
19. My new favorite - Hook Burger. 20. Date night to see The Avengers.

6 comments :

  1. Hope you feel better! And, I love your toenail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For being sick you've had a quite a week! And I have to know - what is the turquoise polish in the second picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, those are all from the past THREE weeks! Hhahah - I was mostly a lump this past week. That teal polish is "Mint Sprint" from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry line.

      Delete
  3. Oh no, feel better soon! I'm sorry you're feeling lousy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, lady, I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!