I've had a nasty cold for the past week or so. Let me tell you - having a cold is bad, but having a cold when it's 85 degrees and all you want to do is go for a swim is worse. Luckily, Chris has been taking care of me, and I think I'm finally starting to feel a bit better!
Here's some instagrams from the past few weeks to convince you that I do have a life, I haven't just been lying on the couch with knitting, tissues, and Louie CK. Not that I'm complaining, I do looove me some Louie!
1. Catching up with Amy. 2. Nailz!
3. Backyard chickens. 4. Wine time.
5. New books. 6. Pretty succulent centerpiece.
7. Green juice. 8. New shoes.
9. Juice popsicle. 10. Restaurant graffiti.
11. Lizz came to visit! 12. Mocs.
13. A bit of crochet. 14. New yarn for a new design.
15. Chris took me out to Daphne's. 16. Lemon yogurt-covered almonds - obsessed.
17. Polka dot nails. 18. Chris got me Starbucks (I'm spoiled!)
19. My new favorite - Hook Burger. 20. Date night to see The Avengers.