navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Thursday, May 24, 2012

72 Mini Mittens!

I've finally finished all the mittens

72 mittens

Three sets of 24 mini mittens each for me, my sister and my sister-in-law to hang up as garlands or advent calendars come December. I finished late Monday night, which makes for some moody nighttime photos of the finished mittens. I know it's been awhile since my last mitten update, but it's been rough pushing through to the end of this project. The last 24 mittens felt like 2400 mittens, but I finished! 

all the mittens!

And my sisters love their's, so I'm happy!

8 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's a lot of mittens! It must be awesome to finish a huge project like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man, it was! I was slogging through the last few!

      Delete
  2. That is a truly epic number of mittens. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!