Friday, July 2, 2010

Orla Kiely Love

I am mad about Orla Kiely.
I love the looks from the Spring/Summer 2010 Lookbook. The color palette is lovely, with flirty, sweet vintage-inspired dresses. Plus I am all about oxfords lately. I love the classic purse, but this one has my heart:

So when I got an email from Gilt Group with a sale on Orla Kiely notebooks, I snapped them up!
Luckily I had a $25 credit, so they were free. I must tell you - I have a serious penchant for notebooks and office supplies. The composition book is kinda skinny, but classic, and the travel journal is adorable, and includes these cute stickers:

Not quite a purse, but a little bit of Orla Kiely to call my own.

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful shade of green that purse is. Is that teal?

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's more of a mint green! Teal is... bluer?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!