Friday, November 5, 2010

What I've been up to...

Please excuse this break from your regularly scheduled (crafty) program:

Studebaker Promotional
Taken for a show I was in last fall - I'm on the left.

For those of you who don't know, I'm also an actor. For the past three months, I've been writing and rehearsing a completely original new show, "And He Flew Over the Forest." The show opens next Thursday, so the past week has been a bit crazy. All of this is part of my theater company, Brain Surgeon Theater (Click on that, because I also made our website! See, that counts as making something, right?). 

If you're in the Chicago area, you should come out and see me. Heck, it's for people of all ages, so you can even bring your kiddos! Comment on this post if you want more info and I'll send you an email.  

I promise it will be good - I get a sword, so c'mon, that's a recipe for success!

Ps. Shout out to MafiosaGrrl, who correctly guessed that Chris and I dressed up as the Oregon Trail! You're the best!

2 comments :

  1. You two are so cute! Buck will feel so special when he sees that he made it onto your blog ;) Happy times with your show!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!