Thursday, March 24, 2011

Intro to Embroidery in Chicago!

Exciting news! I'm teaching a few classes at Sifu Design Studio in Chicago!

a sampler of stitches

I'll be teaching a 4-week Intro to Embroidery Class and two workshop classes - Embroidered Vintage Hankie and Recycled Sweater Pincushions. If you're new to embroidery, take the Intro class, and then join us for the fun projects in the workshop classes!

beginning embroidery!

All the info is here, along with the full schedule of craft classes, including extensive knitting and crochet classes!

2 comments :

  1. So fun! I wish I didn't have to travel so much during that time. I've always wanted to be better at embroidery. I can't wait to see how the class goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to come to the next session! I'll post when it starts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!