Friday, November 9, 2012

Louise's Bridesmaid Hair Pieces


The wedding fun continues! A few months ago, I was asked by my lovely friend, Louise, to create some hair pieces for her bridal party. 

Louise's Bridesmaids' Hair Pieces

Her colors were red, white, and black, and I made her fascinator-style hair clips out of felt. They turned out so cute, and a few of her bridesmaids wore them during the ceremony with their mis-matched red dresses. I love that look for bridesmaids! 




I think I need a few of these hair pieces for myself in different colors, right? Maybe some holiday-themed fascinators!

4 comments :

  1. Those are gorgeous! I love how you incorporated bits of gray into the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The bridesmaids look adorable wearing these!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!