Sunday, July 21, 2013

Finished Nachtfalter, Wheeee!

IMG_0083

Here's my finished Nachtfalter sweater! I finished it over the 4th of July weekend, but I wasn't able to take pictures of it until this week. I've been wanting another airy summer sweater, and I think this will fit into my wardrobe quite nicely. 

Nachtfalter Back

Why this week? Because Allyson Dkyhuizen of Sweatshop of Love is here! Although she was just here in February, but she's back to help me film my web series, and to start a new business. 

IMG_0089

Yup, you heard me: New Business. It's called Red Letter Day Stitches - a site dedicated to holiday embroidery fun. It's something we've had in the works for awhile, so I'm excited to get to work! 

Nachtfalter Front

Allyson and I have been busy bees, so things have been a bit quiet on this ole blog. But Allyson has Instagram-ed some fun photos of the past week, so be sure to follow her here

12 comments :

  1. It looks gorgeous!!! I love the light and dark grey, very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing everyone's finished Nachtfalters and yours is beautiful! Enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweater - I love the grays together.
    And - total tease on Red Letter Day - I thought your link meant Red Letter Day was already here! I'm so excited to see what you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love it! :) It looks super comfy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous!! and i must say, you are looking svelte, lady! ; ) :::whistles::: every time i see your holla knits creations, it makes me want to take up knitting. Really beautiful stuff!

    danielle thompson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet sweater! Makes me want to learn how to knit - what a pretty pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!