Friday, June 10, 2022

Me Made May 2022 Recap

Well, we're 10 days into June, but here's my Me Made May Recap. Yes, you'll notice there are only 10 outfits, but 10 out of 31 ain't too bad in my book!



 

Left: Linen Joss Pants and a refashioned tank from Old Navy. Right: Ikat Alder Shirtdress




Left: Linen-blend Burnside Bibs (unblogged, gasp!). Right: Lace Stripes Sweater

 


And the MVP for this Me Made May goes to... the Linen Joss Pants! I'm actually wearing them right now as I type this, too. They are so comfy but look kinda chic in a burlap-sack, paper-bag-sorta-way, and I LOVE them.

Truly, this Me Made May tested my wardrobe. A lot of my handmade clothes no longer fit comfortably and I don't wear uncomfortable clothes (anymore), so. My options were limited. But onward and upward! Summer is here and I have leftover linen, so look out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!