Saturday, May 8, 2010

a bangs education

Last week I Netflixed "An Education," which I enjoyed immensely. It's a really beautiful film with actors I love, specifically Peter Sarsgaard and Olivia Williams. However, my new celebrity crush is Carey Mulligan's bangs:
How great is that dress, too!? Ok, ok, and Carey is also a very talented actress, who justly deserves all the attention she's gotten over this role. But that hair reminded me of this picture of Anna Karina:
Gorgeous. Do not be surprised if I cut my hair again in the next week or so...

Also, remember those Circle of Art embroidery pieces? They are up on the website and ready to be bid on. So head on over here or here to bid on my pieces. There is a ton of art up for auction, all for a good cause, so check it out!

2 comments :

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!