Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday - Shoesday

This weekend I got a chance to do some thrifting with my former roomie, Melissa. This was after a lovely meal at Olive Garden. I know, you probably think that Olive Garden is less than extraordinary. But let me tell you this - when there are no Olive Gardens within Chicago city limits, you get excited to drive to Lincolnwood and have all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks.

On with the shoes!
Sir Thomas More (the bunny) loves shoes!

I snapped up the leather pair right away. They still had the tag on! But I almost walked by the blue pair - it was Melissa who pointed them out. Vintage blue suede heeled oxfords?! Yes please!

3 comments :

  1. OMG I need those blue shoes!!! Luckyface!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooow! I am a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Awesome! We had a new girl start at work yesterday and she was wearing a black pair, also in like-new condition, that came from her grandma. We are like a secret Outdoorables society!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!