Monday, May 3, 2010

Last, but not least.

I have finally finished the third pillow for my living room. Finally. It took a really long time.
Here it is with the ever-popular hexagon pillow. The big pillow is just small granny squares joined together. In this case, 50 three-round granny squares joined together by a fourth round in that light grey color. It took a pretty long time. And while I certainly like it, I think it is my least favorite of the three.
I think my favorite is actually the little square one on the left. What do you think?

3 comments :

  1. I love them! I think my favorite is the hexagon patterned one. What kind of yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! It's a mix of Lion Brand stuff - Wool-Ease & Cotton-Ease mostly. The green and dark grey stuff are from the new Red Heart Stitch 'n' Bitch line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Please visit my blog. http://crochetatbegonvilliev.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!