navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Monday, May 3, 2010

Last, but not least.

I have finally finished the third pillow for my living room. Finally. It took a really long time.
Here it is with the ever-popular hexagon pillow. The big pillow is just small granny squares joined together. In this case, 50 three-round granny squares joined together by a fourth round in that light grey color. It took a pretty long time. And while I certainly like it, I think it is my least favorite of the three.
I think my favorite is actually the little square one on the left. What do you think?


  1. I love them! I think my favorite is the hexagon patterned one. What kind of yarn did you use?

  2. Thanks Meg! It's a mix of Lion Brand stuff - Wool-Ease & Cotton-Ease mostly. The green and dark grey stuff are from the new Red Heart Stitch 'n' Bitch line.

  3. Very beautiful! Please visit my blog.


Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!