This summer, since I'm lacking the structure provided by a 9-5 job, I thought it would be a good idea to make some solid summer goals. Most are self-explanitory, and some are already somewhat complete. A little more info:
1. I have a vintage Schwinn cruiser that I let get all rusty. I think it needs a new paint job and one of these!
3. I have a serious lack of upper body strength, and it's starting to annoy me. I downloaded the "Hundred Pushups" app for my iphone, and I've already built up to doing 22 pushups. Whew.
4. Every summer I wish I had gone to the beach more, so this year I'm putting a number on it.
5. Last year I totally failed at growing things.
6. I'll write more about this later, but it's this sweater in particular.
8. In prep for the last movie!
9. Not to sell, not to worry about - just art for art's sake.
ps. Check out the new blog design and let me know what you think! Meghan made me a lovely new logo/banner, and I changed things up just a little to reflect it.