Saturday, April 21, 2012

sneak peeks

It's been a bit quiet here on the blog, but not for lack of crafty business here at chateau Canavan. It's just that most of the crafty projects are on the secret side. Like this little wisp of a knit.

a lil knit somethingggg....

I won't tell you what it is, but I will tell you that it's soft and light and lovely.

And then there's some of this happening:

yarn dyeing

I've been tea-dyeing wool yarn for an upcoming project with WORK + SHELTER. I'm so excited to be a part of this awesome organization. W + S is a shelter in India where "women in need can come to live and work," and are taught the skills they need to contribute to their community. Read more about it here

1 comment :

  1. That dye work looks beautiful!!!! I'm so excited to hear more about W + S!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!