navigation bar

about shop tutorials flickr twitter

Monday, April 30, 2012

Instagrams from April

Easter Candy vintage coat at the Olympics! (... or on set) pretty dressnew obsession... hangin' in the pool flowers at work two at a time! Chris' play double rainbow! Micky sweater fabric pressies! bunny ring the best breakfast juice

1. Our little Easter Baskets. 2. A fabulous, but too-small vintage coat. 3. At the "Olympics"... on set for a commercial. 4. Vintage dress time! 5. Nail polish obsession (I blame Danielle and Cirilia). 6. Chillin' in the pool. 7. Flowers at work. 8. Two-at-a-time toe-up socks. 9. The set for Chris' play. 10. Double rainbow! 11. Mickey sweater. 12. A little fabric present from Caitlin! 13. A bunny ring I couldn't resist. 14. Getting back into juicing! 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same Laurie Wisbrun donkey fabric! I had someone make it into a quilt for my little girl, and it just makes me smile every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!