Monday, April 29, 2013

Currently Reading!

So after my "Recently Read" post last week, I wanted to continue with what I'm currently reading. Yes, I'm reading three books at a time (one audio, one Kindle, one serial):


Title: The Alchemyst
Author: Michael Scott
Read Via: Audio Book
So far: Ok, I'm only on the second chapter. And yes, this is mostly just to break things up from my last two audio books (super serious and super dumb). So far - it's magic-y! 



Title: A Storm of Swords
Author: George R.R. Martin
Read Via: Kindle
So far: Best of the Game of Thrones books thus far. 


Title: Gooseberry Bluff Community College of Magic, the Thirteenth Rib
Author: David J. Schwartz
Read Via: Kindle Serial
So far: So I heard about Kindle Serials from Amanda from Hey Porkchop, and got on board with this book. When I bought it, two episodes had been released, and I tore through them. And then it took THREE WEEKS for the third to be released, which was kind of a bummer. Since then, they've released about one a week, which is much better, but I still don't think I'll buy another of these serials. I loose track of the story too easily, and get impatient waiting. But the story itself is so far, so good. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!