Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break on Captiva Island

Beach Times

The week before last, I spent some time on sunny Captiva Island, near Fort Meyers, in Florida. It was a much-needed week of relaxing on the beach and spending time with my family and family-friends. 

Family Fun

Although the humidity killed me (mostly through frizzy hair), our beach-side house, seafood dinners and fruity drinks more than made up for that. I also got lots of sleep and did some crafting. 

Airport Fun!

Am I the only one who enjoys the flight and spending time in airports? It feels like stolen time - I got so much done, thanks to free airport wi-fi! Let's just forget the hell that was flying during Spring Break and focus on how I enjoyed Dunkin Donuts for the first time in over a year at the Boston Logan airport!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love Captiva. We are blessed to live close and I've been picking beautiful shells there for years. You really can't beat the shells!!!!

    I'm glad you had a great time! You'll have to do it again.

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!