Thursday, February 10, 2022

Project! Poisonettes Top by Poison Grrls


Pattern: Poisonettes Top by Poison Grrls - this was a test knit in the summer of 2021.

Materials: Paragon Sport from Knit Picks in Black and Turmeric. This yarn is lovely, but unfortunately it's no longer available in most colors. 

  

Sizing, mods, changes and notes on fitting: So, I'll be honest: it's been so long since I knit this that I've forgotten a lot about it, but I still wanted to share some photos for posterity! I tested this pattern and I LOVED the design at first sight. It's super cute and wearable, and the stitch pattern is fun to knit, but it took me a few tries to get it to fit comfortably. I definitely remember adding rows before and after the sleeve join, to get more length, but I don't remember my other mods. I love that the top band has elastic in it, so it does sit very well on my shoulders. Overall, it's a very cute, unique design!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!