Monday, June 21, 2010

folksy felt

I've been busy - acting in one staged reading and helping out with another - so I've had little time to sew this past week. Last night after our show, I finally got some quiet time with my boyfriend, some movies, and some felt.

The staged reading? Escape from the Haltzberg Boys Choir, with the Ruckus theater company, written by my good friend Aaron Dean. It's a really fantastic new play, so if you're in the area, come check it out. I play a 12 year old boy.

But back to the pins - which do you like best? It's a new folk art style that I've never done before, and I'm curious which one strikes you.

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh, these are GORGEOUS. I'd love to learn how to do this. I was struck by the red & blue first, and then the green and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue and red one. They're so preeeetyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold one first, then the light blue one w/red and light pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input, friends!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!