Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's the most busiest time of the year!

If you are my mother, stop reading!! Right now!

This month has absolutely flown by. Between closing my show and crafting for the holidays, I haven't had a free minute. Chris and I did, however, make it to the 60's Twister Christmas party, and dressed the part:

60's Twister Christmas Party

My dress is vintage, and I think I am officially, completely obsessed with sheer sleeves. I think this dress might make another appearance on Christmas. If you couldn't guess, neither of us actually played Twister, due to injuries sustained earlier in the day from taking down the set from our play. So consider us dressed as the "chaperons" of the party. 

photo by Emily Hoskins

Last night I finished my mother's Christmas sweater vest! I knit this sucker in just under a week, and I'm pretty proud, considering I didn't have much free time.

mum's sweater vest

Excuse the poor "blocking" picture. The dreary weather makes for some sad pictures. But it's done, and I'll do a full break down of the pattern soon.

Still left to do - buy a few more small things, make a few small things, and wrap EVERYTHING. Wish me luck! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!