Friday, July 22, 2011

Instagram Update

I've been taking a ton of pictures on my iphone using Instagram, a free app. It's so easy to take pictures and tweet them  - I've become a bit addicted! I want to share them here as well, so here's a round up of Instagram photos from the past two weeks:

instagrams7-22

1. New bangs cut  2. Embroidery embellishments for a class I'm teaching  3. Ombre cloud  4. Pink Lemonade cupcakes from here 5. Portobello burger & potato salad dinner  6. Balloon lady at the Chicago lakefront  7. Headbands in progress  8. New bedspread from Ikea

4 comments :

  1. Yay, pretty bangs!

    I adore Instagram photos :) I don't have an iPhone but I love seeing peoples' pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the snippets- I am so addicted to instagram too! cute new bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty Ty for the pink lemonade cupcakes :) I'm on a pink lemonade kick lately!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!