Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Countdown to Opening

My play, And He Flew Over the Forest, opens in two days, and I couldn't be more excited. 

And He Flew Over the Forest - The Lay of the Land

I created this map of the fantasy world for the program, and I think I missed my calling. I should have been fantasy cartographer. I was on a deadline for this map, so it's not perfect, but I can see many fantastical maps in my future. Creating each little detail was too much fun! 

If you're in the Chicago area, I would love for you to come see my show. Information here or leave a comment and I'll email you. 

Ok, regular crafty business will resume tomorrow. I've been busy with rehearsal, but I've got a few things up my sleeve, including some holiday updates!

3 comments :

  1. I love your fantastical map! As far as your obsession with felt, you come by it honestly! Remember your little crib mobile with the sun, and rainbow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun map! There's a fun map blog http://blog.cartophilia.com I feel weird leaving a link as my first comment on a blog... uh. hi. i'm matt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!