Tuesday, November 30, 2010

still life with chips

I wanted to share these felt lunches I've been making for the store around the corner, Sacred Art. Now that I've got my pattern down, they are pretty quick to sew up. My lunch includes a sandwich, a bag of chips, an "oreo" cookie, and a brown "paper" bag. 

still life with chips

I'm sure you've seen a ton of these around the interwebs and my version is heavily inspired by others. I find it really interesting that making felt food has become so popular. I suppose it's because felt is easy to work with and comes in bright colors.

a felt lunch

Either way, I think I should take some serious still life pictures of my felt food, arranged just so to look extra appetizing. Maybe a Cooking Light recipie made up of felt? Any suggestions?

Ps. Still time to enter the giveaway!

1 comment :

  1. Haha, awesome. Love the 'crinkle' cut there.
    Maybe a hotdog next. Maybe that's just because I had hotdogs for lunch...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!