Thursday, October 27, 2011

the bugs...

bed bug prep

It's been a rough two weeks. Sometime last week I began to suspect that we had bed bugs. Yes, bed bugs. So we bagged up every textile in the house (including 3 bags of fabric and 2 bags of yarn), and an exterminator came. Since then, we've been working our way through all the laundry you see in the picture above. Needless to say - I've been a bit negligent with my online duties. 

Wish me luck on the laundry, and I'll do a craft-related post tomorrow.

3 comments :

  1. I am so sorry about the bed bug bidness, I work in property management and can tell you that the rate of bed bug infestation is going up so fast. Good luck with all the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeks! That's terrifying D: Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your well-wishes, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!