Monday, October 3, 2011

two weddings in two weeks (in instagrams)

This past weekend wrapped up what I like to call "WEDDING FEVER 2011." This year, Chris and I were invited to nine weddings, and attended four. I captured the last three using Instagram on my iphone - do you you use it? - and I think it makes for some intimate pictures of my experience of each wedding. I hope the couples (and you) enjoy these photos as much as I do!

Erica & Jeff - October 1st, 2011

friends! walking down the aisle

pretty cake funny toasts

cutting the cake the groom's cake

pretties dapper gentlemen!

fancy shoes eating late night kettle corn


Lizz & Sherman - September 23rd, 2011

bridesmaids in the mirror pre-wedding nerves!

me & the bride the happy couple

ridin' in the limo walkin' down the aisle

cutting the cake dancin'!

CANDY TABLE reecee & me 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!