Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Featured Blogger, Huzzah!

I was the Featured Blogger on Blogher today! Welcome, if you just clicked over!

Featured Blogger on Blogher!

In other news:
  • got back to Chicago late Monday night
  • immediately came down with a cold
  • been doing some freelance costume-stitching
  • finished knitting Aidez - just seaming, now!
  • finished sewing a self-designed, lace skirt with my sister
  • have a new embroidery class offering with Sweatshop of Love - go here for details!

4 comments :

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see your Aidez and the lace skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats, and like Andi I want to see your FOs, both sewn and knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featured Blogger? YAY!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just clicked over from BlogHer. Congrats! About to go follow you on Twitter. Love those Instagram pix. I think there are some Instagram link ups going on around the blogosphere...just in case you were interested. Maybe at a Belle, a Bean, and a Chicago Dog???? (Brain's not what it used to be.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!