Tuesday, February 23, 2010

yellow & grey

I am so inspired by yellow & grey together. After my new couch turned out to be such a lovely gold color, I knew I would love to go yellow & grey. The other chairs in our living room are slightly modern leather recliners in a putty color. Pretty blah. But then I bought a grey rug from Target and everything made sense!

So I started this:
Although it doesn't look like it - it will be a pillow - I promise! I am making two with these colors. A rectangle pillow will be covered with these lovely crocheted octagons, and a square pillow will be covered with a big granny square.

I feel like these colors are a great indication of my current surroundings - grey with small peeks of color. Maaaybe spring is on the way.

1 comment :

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!