Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year!

In 2011, I knit some sweaters, quit my job, started my own business, decided to move to LA (moving date: February 1st, 2012), did seven craft shows, sewed more tiny felt things than I care to count, started teaching classes, and got back into comedy. I also only cut my hair once- the longest I've gone without changing it, fell in love with juicing, and started exploring the world of crunchy, natural, chemical-free body care. Which meant I failed at making deodorant and ended up with a rash in my armpits! 

This year has been quite the ride, huh? Here's to 2012, which is already shaping up to be a year of changes. 

5 comments :

  1. Ooh!! You have a moving date! That's so exciting. I hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Thomas Moore! I love that pic!

    PS - please don't move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. X3 You'll have to tell me all about your move! I'm going out around November-December... no date yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic! 2011 sounds like it was an interesting year for you. I have a dream to start my own business. I am hoping 2012 will be the year for me to do that. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must have you over and feed you before you move!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!