Sunday, December 4, 2011

catch-up in photos

View from my desk at work Mini table at the Urban Folk Circuit
1. view from my new desk at work. 2. Mini-booth at the Urban Folk Circuit

Playmobil nativity Christmas tree is up! 
3. Playmobil Nativity 4. Christmas tree is up

My favorite mug Prince of Peace arrives on a bun
5. My favorite mug makes temping better! 6. The Prince of Peace arrives atop a bun

crochet stockings in progress Michigan snow
7. Granny square stocking 8. Snow in Michigan (none in Chicago, yet!)

Bunny on a leash! My little brother marching in the Christmas parade
9. Met a bunny on a leash at the Christmas Parade 10. My little brother marches in the Christmas parade, playing trumpet

Donny & Marie in Detroit
11. Donny & Marie in Detroit

Blogging has been a bit sparse lately. To say I've been busy is an understatement: in addition to the crafty pursuits that make one crazy around the holiday season, I've also be preparing for a holiday sketch show and I got a temp job. So at the end of the day, after working from 8am to 5pm, then rehearsing from 7 to 10pm, blogging is a hard choice to make when I have a stack of projects to be completed sitting in front of me. Etsy orders going out, craft show prepping, and the usual present-making. 

So I thought I'd catch you up with my trusty iphone (thanks, Instagram) and say "Hello" and "How are you?" and "What are you working on? Have you seen anything cool lately?"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!