1. view from my new desk at work. 2. Mini-booth at the Urban Folk Circuit
3. Playmobil Nativity 4. Christmas tree is up
5. My favorite mug makes temping better! 6. The Prince of Peace arrives atop a bun
7. Granny square stocking 8. Snow in Michigan (none in Chicago, yet!)
9. Met a bunny on a leash at the Christmas Parade 10. My little brother marches in the Christmas parade, playing trumpet
11. Donny & Marie in Detroit
Blogging has been a bit sparse lately. To say I've been busy is an understatement: in addition to the crafty pursuits that make one crazy around the holiday season, I've also be preparing for a holiday sketch show and I got a temp job. So at the end of the day, after working from 8am to 5pm, then rehearsing from 7 to 10pm, blogging is a hard choice to make when I have a stack of projects to be completed sitting in front of me. Etsy orders going out, craft show prepping, and the usual present-making.
So I thought I'd catch you up with my trusty iphone (thanks, Instagram) and say "Hello" and "How are you?" and "What are you working on? Have you seen anything cool lately?"