Sunday, June 3, 2012

this week in instagrams

anniversary
It was our anniversary last week! Chris reminded me on Monday that we started dating on Memorial Day, 2008. We celebrated by having craft beers and delicious food at Golden Road Brewing. Here's to four years! 


fancy waters dresser
1. Fancy drinks - Blueberry Green Tea & Lemon Lime Water. 2. My dresser, all set up with jewelry storage. 

bunny & me breakfast
3. Me & Bun. 4. Saturday morning breakfast - java chip frap & cheesy bacon biscuits

new yarn2 nutella popsicle
5. New yarn for my Lace Striped Sweater. 6. Homemade Nutella popsicles

umami burger knitting socks
7. Umami Burger with cheesy tots. 8. Knitting socks in the morn'.

instagrams eggplant caprese
9. Printed Instagrams from Persnickety Prints (highly recommended!) 10. I made Eggplant Caprese. 

Ps. Thanks to all the friends who have been commenting so frequently lately! You guys are the best. 

7 comments :

  1. Well then, Happy Anniversary you two!!!
    Patrick would like you to send him some Nutella popsicles please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! So glad you guys were able to celebrate! Looks like a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are adorable and CONGRATS! your hair looks so pretty btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yes, I'm trying to perfect my mermaid hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait? How did you make those fancy drinks again? : p

    Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm going to take 10% credit for negotiating your first date with Chapin over iChat while sitting in your bed. MAGIC!

    MP

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!