Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Etsy = Updated with Headbands & Curios!

My etsy shop is finally updated! I added leaf headbands & mounted curios, take a look here.

My friend, Sharriese, agreed to be my headband model, and I wanted to share some of the outtakes from our photo shoot:

you real cute

Sears Portrait Studio

tiny man!

"You open the door for a blind date, and the man is TINY!"

mmmm.... hair


katieface

"Make a Katie-face".... apparently this is what I look like?!

Ps. I know some of you expressed interest in pieces I posted back in June. I chose not to list all of these on etsy, but some are still available, or I can custom-make a headband or bracelet for you. If you're interested, please email me at katiesredumbrella@gmail.com! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!