Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Renegade Haul

I spent a very sweaty Sunday afternoon at the Renegade Craft Fair with my friend Kathryn. The weather was beautiful, and it was absolutely packed. We stopped by Allyson's booth, where she was peddling my yarn ball brooches, and made a full tour.

renegade haul

I bought a great-smelling bar of soap from soapily ever after and picked up a few fun postcards (Lisa Chow and Twig). 

pretty bunny necklace

I absolutely love this little bunny necklace from The Foundrie. I almost got one of their plastic charms, but Kathryn convinced me to go for the silver. How cute is that packaging?

modeling the bun necklace

I like shorter necklaces - this one hits at the perfect spot. Just a few purchases, but money well spent!

3 comments :

  1. Love the bunny necklace, do they sell their pieces online? Also I think I spotted you on Saturday... I was there both days working at a friend's booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I love that necklace - and I definitely agree with you on short necklaces. But they can be hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!