Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Adventure Time: Denver Weekend

Brides & Bridesmaids!
1. Katie, Annie & Sethrina

Two weekends ago, I went to visit my friend Annie in Denver for her engagement party. She's not getting married until October of 2013, but this was a chance to get together and celebrate a little before then. Annie's having just two bridesmaids - Me & Sethrina (the blonde beauty above) - and it was great to finally really meet her and spend time together. Instant best friends! 

I don't know about you, but I'm at that time of life where all of my friends are engaged or getting married. In 2012, Chris and I were invited to 4 weddings, and in 2011, we were invited to 11. Sometimes quality friend time can get lost in the wedding shuffle, so it was extra nice to just slow down and drink a mimosa together. This is one wedding I'm super excited about!

To Denver! Lucy, the cutest pup ever 
2. Tiny plane, take me away! 3. Lucy, Annie's adorable pup.

fancy mimosas
4. Mimosa bar - I had champagne with berry sherbet. 

Me & Annie Memories

5. A little BFF time. 6. Memory lane via college polaroids. 

pedicures
7. You know it's a good weekend when your most taxing decision is which color to paint your toes!

Gettin' ready for dinner
8. Engagment party! Annie's Mom, Me, Annie, Sethrina, and Binks, Annie's honorary Mom.

The happy couple
10. The happy couple - Annie & Tom. 

No, really.
11. No, really, they are happy! 

They love each other!
12. They love each other!!!

5 comments :

Comments make me happy! Thank you, and look for your response here!