1. I went to three garage sales last weekend and only came away with this tray.
This week I'd like to ponder the following: How do you feel about sharing pictures of food on social media? Before Instagram & smart phones, I found the idea totally repulsive. Probably because it's super annoying when someone updates a Facebook status or Tweets about something boring they just ate. I could not care less that you "Just ate some spaghetti-o's."
However, in the past few years I've become quite the foodie, and I love learning new recipes and trying new restaurants. So when someone posts a picture of their amazing dinner, I love it. I want to know more!
Hopefully you do, too...
2. & 3. I went to The Griddle Cafe twice this week. Once with friends from out of town, once with Izabelle. Serious pancake/french toast/waffle love.
4. Orla Kiely soap at Target. I'm a total sucker for stuff like this. 5. Essential shopping at Trader Joe's.
6. New Sharpie fabric markers. 7. ... and my first project with them. The pillow is from Ikea.
8. The liquor store where Cher gets held up in Clueless is just a few blocks from work. 9. Cute shops in Atwater Village.
10. & 11. My design for the Holla Knits Accessories Issue in progress.
12. Mini grilled cheese from roasted garlic bread. Totally addictive. 13. One-ingredient banana ice cream with Nutella mixed in.